Friday, January 18, 2013

Liam is TWO months old - Update!


I can't believe how much my baby has grown! 

Weight: 13.5 lbs (born 8.3 lbs) 

Size: 6 month sleepers and 3-6 month onesies

Hair: Still has it all, it's getting more reddish blonde though! 

What has he been up to: This month Liam has found his voice. He coos at me all the time now. His favorite thing to do is lay on his back and talk! I love it when he smiles back when I smile at him. He also loves when you tickle his nose. He's becoming a bit of a thumbsucker-- well more like hand sucker haha! He can't quite master the whole sticking his thumb out and sucking on it but he sure tries. Liam can hold his head up beautifully and has become a master at tummy time! 

Favorite things: His tummy time mat. It's made by Infantino and you can add different things to it as they get older. It also come with a mirror. He likes to look at himself and smile. Find the toy HERE. He also still loves his MAM pacifiers! I also purchased a Rock n' Play sleeper to put him in when I need some real rest. I still co-sleep but I find that I don't fully fall asleep when he is laying in bed with me yet. I did have an Arm's reach Co-Sleeper but he didn't sleep well in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment