Saturday, January 19, 2013

What's in my Makeup Bag?

The blue makeup bag from Victoria's Secret Pink is filled with face products with the exception of one item. The MAC leopard print bag is filled with eye products. 


______________________________________________________
 Let's start with eye's (my favorite part)!

Makeup for eyes

  • Urban Decay Naked 2 palette- I own both the original and this one. The Naked 2 is my favorite, I find the color suit my skin tone better.
  • Urband Decay Naked Basics palette- This has the color I use for my crease (Naked 2 is it's name) 
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original 
  • Covergirl Lashblast Fusion mascara in Very Black
  •  L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes mascara in Black
  • L'Oreal Wear Infinite Waterproof eyeliner in Black
Brushes for eyes
  • Urband Decay double ended brush that came with Naked 2 (has a blending/crease brush on one end and flat shader on other)
  • MAC 282SE (for my lid)
  • MAC 286SE (for my crease)
  • elf Eyeshadow "c" brush (for my highlight) 



  • Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging concealer in Light 
  • Garnier BB cream tinted foundation in Light/Medium
  • Revlon Cream Blush in Rosy Glow
  • MAC Studio Fix powder in NW25 
  • Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer spf 50 in Light
Brushes for my face
  • elf studio Blush brush
  • elf studio Powder brush
  • Sonia Kashuk bronzing face brush 
This is what my face looks like after I do my makeup ;)

PS I forgot to include my eyelash curler.. it's just an elf one ($1 and it works great) 

No comments:

Post a Comment